These documents are designed to inform and assist immigrant youth and families, they do not constitute legal advice and are not a substitute for consultation with an experienced attorney with knowledge of your specific circumstances.
- Immigrant Safety Plan for Youth and Children
- Plan de Inmigrantes para la Seguridad de Jóvenes y Niños
- Qorshaha Amaanka Guurayaasha Dhalinyarada iyo Carruurta
- Many thanks to Seattle Public Schools Department of ELL & International Progams for the translation!
- Intention of Parents for Care for Minor Child
- Temporary Parental Consent Agreement
- Family Preparedness Plan from Immigrant Legal Resource Center (available at https://www.ilrc.org/family-preparedness-plan)
- Resources for Immigrants, available through Washington Law Help
LCYC has participated in community information nights at local schools such as Seattle World School (Seattle, WA) and Foster High School (Tukwila, WA) to learn more about these community education and engagement events visit Northwest Immigrant Rights Project (NWIRP) and review their Calendar of Community Immigration Events HERE.