These documents are designed to inform and assist immigrant youth and families, they do not constitute legal advice and are not a substitute for consultation with an experienced attorney with knowledge of your specific circumstances.
- Immigrant Safety Plan for Youth and Children (Updated December 2017)
- Plan de Inmigrantes para la Seguridad de Jóvenes y Niños (December 2016)
- Qorshaha Amaanka Guurayaasha Dhalinyarada iyo Carruurta (December 2016)
- Many thanks to Seattle Public Schools Department of ELL & International Progams for the translation!
- Intention of Parents for Care for Minor Child (Updated November 2017)
- Temporary Parental Consent Agreement (Updated November 2017)
- Family Preparedness Plan from Immigrant Legal Resource Center (available at https://www.ilrc.org/family-preparedness-plan)
- Resources for Immigrants, available through Washington Law Help
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) information from Northwest Immigrant Rights Project
LCYC has participated in community information nights at local schools such as Seattle World School (Seattle, WA) and Foster High School (Tukwila, WA) to learn more about these community education and engagement events visit Northwest Immigrant Rights Project (NWIRP) and review their Calendar of Community Immigration Events HERE.