These documents are designed to inform and assist immigrant youth and families, they do not constitute legal advice and are not a substitute for consultation with an experienced attorney with knowledge of your specific circumstances.
- Immigrant Safety Plan for Youth and Children (March 2018)
- Plan de Inmigrantes para la Seguridad de Jóvenes y Niños (Spanish, March 2018)
- Qorshaha Amaanka Guurayaasha Dhalinyarada iyo Carruurta (Somali, March 2018)
- Plan de sécurité pour enfants mineurs d’immigrants (French, March 2018)
- План безопасности для иммигрантов: молодежь и дети (Russian, March 2018)
- Intention of Parents for Care for Minor Child (November 2017)
- Temporary Parental Consent Agreement (November 2017)
- Family Preparedness Plan from Immigrant Legal Resource Center (available at https://www.ilrc.org/family-preparedness-plan)
- Resources for Immigrants, available through Washington Law Help
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) information from Northwest Immigrant Rights Project
LCYC has participated in community information nights at local schools such as Seattle World School (Seattle, WA) and Foster High School (Tukwila, WA) to learn more about these community education and engagement events visit Northwest Immigrant Rights Project (NWIRP) and review their Calendar of Community Immigration Events HERE.